Wednesday, September 5, 2007

FINALLY!!!

So Mike is home sick today - of course moms never get a sick day!!! So I have his computer and all of our family photos at my fingertips. Yesterday my friend Jill told me she is going to take my blog off of her list if I don't post something new so this is for you, Jill! When I took the photo above way back on June 5th I thought it would make a great blog entry. My little precious only daughter dumped an brand new HUGE box of Honey Nut Cheerios over the back of her head and then sat down to enjoy her new found feast. I was at the sink washing Maguire's hands after breakfast.
The twins are now 17 months old and very cute but into EVERYTHING so nothing is safe, no matter where you put it - they can even climb up on the kitchen table and dance for us. The photo of both twins is at the zoo the first week of June.
What has been the "cutest" mess your kids have given you the opportunity to clean up?

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Finally, an update! I can't believe how big the twins are! It's only been 5 months since I left and they look SOOOOOO big. I can't believe they are almost 1 1/2. It seems like just the other day that we were having your baby shower while your feet were kicked up on the recliner and your laptop pushed over to the side. Wow, time flies!
AND...you are so thin! Really Mercy, you look so healthy and so fit. I am impressed.

Amy said...

LOVE the cereal on the floor!

Jill said...

Allright, you are back! I really didn't want to remove you from my links! Cute posts!

The Hearn Crew said...

Yeah! I love the pictures! I love Maggie's new found feast! That HAS happened in my household too. You gotta love it!